- It’s too complicated…
- It’s too expensive…
- I don’t have anything of significant value…
We passionately believe that clients are entitled to a friendly, plain-English approach to this important area, based upon fixed fees and not expensive hourly rates. We bring our services to your home at a time – day or evening – that suits you. We are approved by the Office of Fair Trading through our Membership of the Institute of Professional Willwriters. You and your family can rely on our experience, our qualifications and our sensitivity.
At Portcullis Legals, we believe everyone has something to protect. Who will love and care for your children if you should pass? Is your partner protected? Will your home and other assets be sold off just to provide care for you in your twilight years? If you are a couple, what if one of you dies prematurely and the survivor remarries…how can you ensure your children don’t get disinherited by the new spouse or partner?
We pride ourselves on
- Offering the highest level of service for our clients
- Home visits day or evening, 9am to 7pm
- Speaking in plain English – not legal jargon!
- ALL OUR STAFF ARE QUALIFIED
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT?
A reputation you can trust…
For twenty four years, the staff at Portcullis Legals have strived to provide the best service and quality of advice. Each member of our staff is:
- Qualified by examination to give advice
- Carry £2 million of professional indemnity insurance to protect you
- Have been vetted by the Criminal Records Bureau as fit and proper
- Attend Continuing Professional Development seminars throughout the year
- Bound by the strict Code of Conduct of The Institute of Professional Willwriters
We are qualified and approved to use the Trading Standards logo, which the vast majority of firms in our profession do not have. Ask them why they will not put themselves under the scrutiny of an TSI Approved Code of Practice.
Our CEO Trevor Worth, with over 24 years of experience, sits on the advisory panel of the Legal Services Board in London, the Steering Committee of the Institute of Professional Willwriters and the Society of Will Writers to investigate the setting up of one body for the profession and is an examinations invigilator for the Institute. Trevor is widely published and an expert in his field.